Cville friends: Cville Pride is looking for help. Please spread the word! We need folks with time and energy, a serious work ethic, good communication skills, some nonprofit experience:
- a volunteer coordinator: for the festival and smaller events throughout the year – this means emails and meetings with people to find out their strengths and desires, matching them to tasks, organizing people
- a social butterfly: to plan & attend informal gatherings, like bowling, drinks, coffee, outings
- an organized person who doesn’t mind dull but necessary tasks like making lists of email addresses and photocopies.
- A design/media/art person to manage our print and digital media
- A grant writer/fundraiser to lead our development efforts
These positions may or may not be board positions, but will definitely report to the board, earn you experience for your resume, help you get involved and meet people, and of course, we are a lot of fun! If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and a statement of interest (why you want to be involved).