We’re always looking to expand this listing – let us know if you have anyone or any group to add.
- Trans Masculine and Non-Binary Group – weekly virtual hangout via Zoom are currently on hold. We’re hoping to restart with meetings in person this summer! – email Charley for details.
- Charlottesville Trans Peer Group – monthly meetings and other social events – also a closed FB group – email for details
- Statewide connections – don’t miss: Annual Transgender Information & Empowerment Summit (TIES) in Richmond, VA
- Transgender Health Alliance of Central Virginia
- Transgender Health Services at the Virginia Department of Health
- Transgender services at UVA Student Health
- UVA Teen & Young Adult Health – Transgender Health Clinic
- Transgender Clinic for adults at UVA Health
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy at Planned Parenthood*
*See here to contact PP for clinics that provide this service
- UVA LGBTQ Center
- Point of Pride
- Transgender Assistance Program – Virginia
- Trans People of Color in Charlottesville or email Charley
- Black Transmen Inc. and Black Transwomen Inc.
– BTMI is current accepting applications for their Brother 2 Brother Free Binder Program.
- Black Trans Advocacy is current accepting applications for COVID19 assistance micro-grants and for a binder
- Trans support groups with PFLAG
- Side by Side youth groups
Lisa Gaudet, Notary Public
Name change? LGBTQ-friendly notary offering FREE services to members of the trans community. Email Lisa.
Jessica Tiller, Estate Planning of Charlottesville, PLLC
Call (434) 219-9896 or email Jessica@
Also see the full list of LGBTQ resources for:
- Gender-neutral bathroom listing
- Healthcare provider list
- Places of worship