About Our Mission
Charlottesville Pride Community Network exists:
To create a vibrant, visible, and inclusive LGBTQ community presence in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and the surrounding region that promotes equality through events, education, outreach, and advocacy.
Our goals include to:
- Provide a clear, coherent entry point for persons new to the area or new to the community (just coming out) who need services, support, community
- Connect the groups and sub-communities that often aren’t working in conjunction or aware of each other’s existence, for communication and support
- Give the Pride community visibility in the Charlottesville region, raising awareness of our presence and the politics at stake
- Inspire folks to end a tendency to self-repress
- Throw fabulous events that bring us all together
Who Are We?
Meet the members of the executive board.
We are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization.
Questions? Contact us.