Today is International Pronouns Day! Celebrate by:
- Introducing yourself with your pronouns. “My name is Amy-Sarah, and I use the pronouns she and her.”
- Adding your pronouns to your email signature: Amy-Sarah Marshall, pronouns: she/her
- Avoiding gender assumptions in your language! “They are coming over” vs. “He is coming over” when you don’t know someone’s preferred pronouns.
Two events today:
- Take a Bite Out of Bias: 12pm at Cocoa & Spice on the downtown mall – get a taste of chocolate and a free pronoun pin
- TransNightOut: 5pm at Market Street Wine Shop – wine and beer tasting
Learn more about pronouns: Get your organization safe-space trained.