Did you know that EVERYONE who works with Cville Pride – board included – is a volunteer? So ALL of us are sweating it out to pull off this miraculous, joyful, rainbow explosion every year – and without ALL of us, it couldn’t happen!
We have all kinds of needs, both before and on the day of the festival. We need folks to:
- Put up fliers around town, deliver rainbow flags, share on social media
- Write stories and take photos for the blog (this site!)
- Help out Friday night set up – it’s a late night, but free food and drink should make it easier
- Aid vendors with set up in the mornings
- Take down tables and clean up after the event
Please help out – and bring a friend, a family, a church or community group, too.
Meet new people, make friends, and help make this day special!