The 6th Annual Cville Pride Festival takes place September 16 at the Sprint Pavilion on the downtown mall. Now more than ever, we’re excited to engage downtown businesses so that this amazing celebration of equality and love truly includes the entire heart of the city of Charlottesville.
When you celebrate with Cville Pride, you join with thousands of visitors and locals in an event that some see as one of the most uplifting, positive, and diverse events in the area. Participate in Pride to:
- Gain new, super-loyal customers
- Increase your credibility with existing customers
- Raise awareness about your inclusive, non-discriminatory values
- Support a worthy cause – the events during Pride Week give marginalized youth, families, & adults a chance to find community, support, & affirmation
- Help promote our city’s visibility as a welcoming destination for LGBTQ tourists & allies
How Your Business Can Get Involved
- Display a rainbow flag in your business window
- Offer discounts to people wearing festival wristbands
- Sponsor the festival – help us make this one better than ever!
- Show your support on social media and on your website
- Hold a special event during Pride Week – a trivia night, a special Pride drink, etc.
(Of course, your business can collaborate with Cville Pride at any time during the year.)
How We’ll Help You
- Give you a free rainbow flag
- Promote your discounts at the festival and throughout our social media
- Depending on your sponsorship level, we can put your name or logo on our tshirts, hang a banner at the pavilion, mention you on radio ads
- List your business on our website resources
Questions or more ideas? Want to request a free flag? Email us.