Pride Day is Here!
What to Know & Bring:
– Bring your debit/credit cards, we WILL have card readers so you can buy raffle tickets, pride merchandise, and beer. Cash and local checks also accepted.
– Bring or plan to buy water. We do not have free water.
– We DO have free PRIDE GUIDES, listing all our sponsors and the LGBTQ-friendly businesses and organizations participating in the day’s events. We also have free PRIDE WRISTBANDS, that gets you discounts and free access to the after parties. Pick both up at the Main Tent, located in front of the Lee statue in the middle of the park.
– Bring a blanket or folding chair if you want to sit on the grass to enjoy the performances. See the schedule.
– Seating is available for those who physically need it
– Parking is limited. We DO have a few designated spaces for drivers with handicapped parking permits.
– Wheelchair, stroller access: You can access the park on wheels at the corner of E. Jefferson and 2nd, next to the library
– There will be security in the park. Info, first aid, all available at the main tent in front of the Lee statue.
– Portapotties will be available at the back of the park.